*new* -Download patient forms -Now Carrying Under armour frames
1. We are still following all state mandated mask and social distancing requirements. As such, there may be times where patients or family members are asked to wait before entering the building.
2. We are still asking a series of screening questions to each patient prior to their appointment and may check temperatures for sign of fever upon entering the office.
3. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please call and cancel the appointment for yourself or any of your immediate family members with which you have had contact. Once a physician or other medical professional has determined that you have fully recovered from COVID-19, you may reschedule your appointment.
5. All patients and escorts entering the practice must have a protective covering (mask) on their faces which encloses their mouth and nose.
6. Please do not touch the professional equipment unless a staff member instructs you to do so while performing an eye test.
7. While in the office, wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizers regularly to protect yourself and others.
8. In order to make our office a safe place for our patients, we are making every effort to clean high touch surfaces throughout the day. With respect to spectacle frames, once a patient has tried on a pair of glasses, we will be providing trays in which to place the frames for disinfecting. As such, there may be times that certain frames are unavailable to be tried on by our patients. We will do our best to keep a large selection of glasses on our frame board at all times.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
33 Chenoweth Creek Road, Elkins, West Virginia 26241, United States
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m, Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Dr. Jenna Gongola was born and raised in Elkins and has been practicing optometry in the Elkins area for over 25 years. She is graduate of Southern College of Optometry
Dr. Kevin Lambert grew up on the family farm in Riverton, WV and is a 2019 graduate of Southern College of Optometry.
Walk-Ins Welcome and Evening Hours by Appointment
We Participate with the Following:
Essilor Lens Choices & Options Include:
--Digital Progressive Lenes (Varilux X, Comfort, Shoreview)
--Crizal Anti Reflective Coatings
--Eyezen Blue Light Filtering Lenses
Saks Fifth Ave
AND MANY MORE
If you are unable to use the electronic signature method above or would prefer to fill out the forms on paper, print and fill out the files below and bring them to your appointment. Click the "Download PDF" button below to download the file and print it.