**NEW** Order Your Contacts Online (See Below)
1. We are limiting appointments to two per hour for each doctor based on the square footage of our facility. Reducing patient flow will allow us to clean the equipment and permit proper social distancing among patients.
2. We will be asking a series of screening questions to each patient prior to their appointment and will be checking temperatures for sign of fever upon entering the office.
3. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please call and cancel the appointment for yourself or any of your immediate family members with which you have had contact. Once a physician or other medical professional has determined that you have fully recovered from COVID-19, you may reschedule your appointment.
4. We will be able to permit only the patient into the office and will expect other family members to stay in their vehicle. Exceptions can be made for those patients requiring mobility assistance or in the case of patients under 18 years of age. In those cases, one escort is allowed, but they must be in close proximity to the patient at all times.
5. All patients and escorts entering the practice must have a protective covering (mask) on their faces which encloses their mouth and nose.
6. Please do not touch the professional equipment unless a staff member instructs you to do so while performing an eye test.
7. While in the office, wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizers regularly to protect yourself and others.
8. In order to make our office a safe place for our patients, we are making every effort to clean high touch surfaces throughout the day. With respect to spectacle frames, once a patient has tried on a pair of glasses, we will be providing trays in which to place the frames for disinfecting. As such, there may be times that certain frames are unavailable to be tried on by our patients. We will do our best to keep a large selection of glasses on our frame board at all times.
9. Patients coming back to the office to pick-up previously ordered glasses or contacts, for an adjustment or repair to their glasses, to pay a bill or for any other matter, should call us from the parking lot to speak with one of our staff. We will let you know approximately how long it will be before we are able to come to your vehicle for the requested service. Remember, you can now order contacts through our website (www.drgongolaonline.com) for direct shipment to your home.
10. To keep the flow of customers in our optical at safe levels, we must prioritize those allowed to enter. The first priority will be those patients that have had an eye exam with us that day. Next, will be patients that have had an eye exam with us recently and are returning to select eyewear. Finally, will be those wishing to purchase eyewear that have received their eye exam elsewhere. For these last two categories of customers, please call first before returning to our optical to shop for eyewear. We will schedule a specific time for you to shop so that we remain in compliance with customer per square-foot protocols.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
33 Chenoweth Creek Road, Elkins, West Virginia 26241, United States
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Walk-Ins Welcome and Evening Hours by Appointment
We Participate with the Following:
Both doctors attended Southern College of Optometry.
Essilor Lens Choices & Options Include:
--Digital Progressive Lenes (Varilux X, Comfort, Shoreview)
--Crizal Anti Reflective Coatings
--Eyezen Blue Light Filtering Lenses
Saks Fifth Ave
AND MANY MORE